Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Bedroom project overseas - fabric options

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bedroom project overseas - fabric options

Remember I told you about the Homestyling Online for a US client?
Here is some follow up. These are not the usual colors I would pick by instinct, but they are her favourite and during research I became in love with them too!! That's what the interior design job is all about - becoming in love with things you aparently wouldn't, when you want to fulfill you'r clients dreams.
 ***
Recordam-se de vos falar da Consulta de Homestyling online, para uma cliente nos Estados Unidos, que tenho estado a trabalhar? Aqui temos mais uma parte do processo.
Estas não são as cores que à partida escolheria por instinto, mas são as cores favoritas da minha cliente e o que é certo é que durante a pesquisa apaixonei-me por algumas delas e alguns dos padrões. Diria que essa é a verdadeira alma desta profissão - apaixonarmo-nos por coisas que aparentemente não gostamos, quando trabalhamos num processo criativo para cumprir os sonhos de um cliente.

 These are some of my favourites 












but I also found;












I'm also proud to anounce that I'm a guest blogger at;
 ***
Também quero partilhar, que hoje sou a convidada de uma blogger americana
blogg (basta clicar em baixo). Ora veja;


Até amanhã!

Ana Antunes


(fabrics from Calico, and buyfabrics)
 (os tecidos são de lojas nos Estados Unidos)

2 comments :

  1. WOW, I love these!
    I think all the choices are wonderful! (and I also like the third sample from the very bottom, I am hoping maybe we can use that one later in the loft!).
    From the six choices above the first three are my favorite (you are probably not surprised by that). I have narrowed it down to 2 and 3, but I am leaning towards 2 because I like the idea of having the contrasting yellow fabric, and also I think that design will be a nice match to the paintings I want to showcase in the room.
    Thank you Ana these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Ana adorei estes tecidos e já foi consultar o site . Fiquei entusiasmada com o preço dos tecidos.Espero que enviem para Portugal.
    Obrigada pela dica
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração